Sign-up for our free feed to be notified when new lesson helps are posted.
Get more out of your study and lesson prep.
Resources for teachers and students on Lesson 5&
Lesson 4 deals with the coming forth of the Book of Mormon. Be sure to review these resources.
Resources for teachers and students on Joseph Smith and the First Vision.
“Behold, I Am Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World”
- James E. Talmage on The Atonement and Salvation
- The Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants by Ezra Taft Benson (Apr 87 General Conference)
- Robert J. Matthews: What the Doctrine and Covenants Teaches about Jesus Christ
- Come unto Christ by Henry B. Eyring
- Commentary on D&C 18 and 19
- Jesus, Our Redeemer by Neal A. Maxwell
An introduction to the Doctrine and Covenants and church history.
David O. McKay is the focus of this year's course of study in Priesthood Quorums and Relief Society. Here are some great supplemental resources.
Give 1-year subscription cards to your friends and family. The perfect gift for a gospel scholar or teacher!
' '' '
' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '
Some of our favorite holiday classics, humorous, inspirational, and doctrinal.
Rediscover the Book of Moroni with these insights from scholars and authorities.